DAN Global, based in London and Istanbul, is a solution provider for Digital Agencies and the global community of Digital Marketers.
DAN Global owns and operates the Digital Agency Network (DAN), which is an all-in-one platform to discover the best digital marketing agencies in the world. Today, there are more than 500 DAN member agencies operating in 57 cities worldwide.
We are looking for a “Social Media Specialist” who will manage our social media content strategy to enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media accounts. You will be responsible for developing social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between our target audience and DAN.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our Istanbul office. We are looking for a team member who has advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal).
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content with DAN team
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and other creative formats)
• Monitor DAN’s social media accounts, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and offer constructive interaction with users
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
• Work closely with DAN team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve our marketing goals
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Promote content through social advertising, manage ad campaigns to achieve web traffic and grow our audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and other related platforms
• Analyze the long-term and short-term needs of DAN’s social media strategy and compile monthly reports for the management
• Set specific objectives, KPIs and compile monthly reports for the management showing results on ROI
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• 2 or more years of experience in the field of Social Media Management and Marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and Art or in Visual Communication Design
• Experience in curating creative contents
• Basic video and photo editing experience
• Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, Content marketing, Analytics)
• Understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles and owned, earned and paid media
• Proven track record of delivering social media campaigns from strategy through execution and leveraging data to drive strategic direction
• Exceptional project management skills. Ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate
• Hands on experience with current social media management, marketing and monitoring tools
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal)
We are looking for a team member, preferably who has experience working in creative, social media, digital marketing or advertising agencies.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, LinkedIn URL & short cover letter to: email@example.com
REF: SOCIAL – PZ Please add this code to the subject line of your email.