Eren Perakende Sat. ve Mağ. A.Ş.
· Experience with roles focused on e-commerce, marketing or analytical positions.
· Min. 2 years of experience doing similar roles in performance marketing.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Experience using Excel and Powerpoint.
· Understanding of marketing in detail, acquisition, re-engagement, retention, etc.
· Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Excellent communication skills, flexible and proactive.
· Good level of reporting skills; focuses on the solution and gives importance to the details.
· Strong academic background demonstrating excellent analytical capabilities, degree from a recognized academic institution with sufficient GPA.
· Define, analyze and report digital marketing campaigns and strategies across different channels, in line with our marketing agenda and growth objectives.
· Russian, Ukrainian or Polish knowledge is a plus.
· Expertise in Google Ads and Facebook ads.
· Proficient at Google Analytics and familiar with Google Tag Manager.
· Create, manage and deploy performance, display, mobile and social media marketing campaigns and optimizing daily to reach success metrics.
· Ability to organize e-mail marketing, re-marketing, targeting processes and using necessary tools in line with campaign objectives.
· Design and conduct rigorous A/B experiments to test digital communication assets.
· Monitor and report weekly & monthly digital communication.
· SEO knowledge is a plus.
As Eren Retail E-Commerce Team, we’re looking for a bright, hard-working and analytical candidate to join us. This person will join our team as Digital Performance Marketing Executive and will be responsible for online marketing activities, personalization, managing 3rd party agencies for performance channels and SEO in our Turkey & Eastern Europe operations for Lacoste, Gant, Occasion, Nautica, Superstep and Sanal Çadır brands.
Digital Performance Marketing Executive will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Yandex Ads, Affiliate marketing, budget management and reporting activities to drive the performance our Digital Flagships. Also s/he will work closely with Business Development and Brand teams.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at a fast pace e-commerce environment, to build strong functional skills in online marketing, to work with global colleagues and to analyze, understand and experience global e-commerce practices.