Uluslararası Af Örgütü
Looking for a Database Coordinator for AI Turkey
The Database Coordinator is responsible for the database administration, system integrations, implementing ongoing developments, reporting, business analytics, data security and documentation related to Amnesty International Turkey’s data systems and strategic goals.
Delivers the highest level of support to the Fundraising teams to improve operational results. Works with other teams to improve service, user knowledge, and user self-sufficiency. Documents, prioritizes, addresses, and monitors problems to provide a timely resolution. Database Coordinator leads the design, implementation, and completion of the small, medium, and large system upgrade and integration projects. Researches and learns best practices for solutions to a variety of technical problems.
- Responsible for the overall planning, implementing, and maintaining Amnesty International Turkey’s Salesforce-based petition signer, magazine subscriber, donor, and member information system, with particular responsibility for the inflow and management of all data (financial and non-financial supporters).
- Responsible for effective integration between Salesforce and external systems/agencies, including payment systems, banks, mailings, websites, call centers, etc.
- Responsible for building reports, optimizing the use of data tools, identifying and fulfilling related training needs for the users, and reporting outcomes to inform ongoing developments.
- Use reporting and BI tools to provide reports and information to the Fundraising Director Campaign and Comms Director, and all relevant teams and other related staff with accurate data/reports required to perform their various duties quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for financial reporting and coordination with Finance team for fundraising and finance reconciliation.
- Liaise with fundraising staff to determine data selection requirements for appeal and other related work such as call center operations, mailings, emails, invoicing, etc.
- Responsible for building, testing, and running ad-hoc tools to provide data/reports as requested.
- Building, testing, and implementing dashboards that users can run daily/weekly/monthly/yearly or at their discretion.
- Provide training to relevant teams and agencies to improve data entry, processing, and document such procedures as requested.
- Responsible for making recommendations and leading the implementation and management of any new systems required to support the fundraising program.
- Manage to outsource coding resources – write requirements, set budget and timelines, receive and QA deliverables, roll out to users.
- Be responsible for the operation of the Donor Billing system.
- Adhering to legal and regulatory standards.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Commitment to human rights and Amnesty International’s core values
- 4-5 years of experience with information system technology, database (preferably Salesforce) as an administrator with increasingly progressive responsibility, preferably in the sales/marketing and fundraising sector.
- Experience in implementing business procedures as Information System processes.
- Experience with requirements for data collection, report writing, analysis, and communications
- Experience managing or assisting integration projects.
- Experience with Data Loader or equivalent; knowledgeable about AppExchange packages and the ability to research new packages.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud services, Google Apps, Microsoft, and file sharing systems
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- SQL working knowledge
- Salesforce Certified Administrators are highly preferable.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to prioritize, schedule, and work to deadlines
Please follow the link for detailed job descption: https://www.amnesty.org.tr/
AI Turkey is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. AI Turkey does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
AI Turkey is not able to respond to every applicant individually due to the anticipated high number of applications. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Interested candidates, please send a CV and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) in English describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, to email@example.com with REF: DC2101 by August 6 2021 (COB).
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed. ONLY Turkish citizens who are legally able to work in Turkey will be considered.