We’re looking for an Art Director with a big heart and a small ego, who lives and breathes creativity, to join Youthworks creative team. You should have a passion for creating inspiring, clear, beautiful, and contemporary work that pushes Youthworks to new heights.
- Elevate and push our brand’s visual language forward through the creation of original and inspiring content that helps tell our story around Turkey & the world.
- Design, animate, and edit both static and motion-based graphics
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with creative team & agency leadership team
- Clearly articulate creative process, concept ideas and a point of view about the advertising work.
- Help elevate art and find creative and visual solutions across various creative campaigns.
- Keep up with the latest trends of creative and technology in the social and digital space.
- Understanding of the film & photo production process.
- You’re creative, curious, and hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re a tastemaker with a great eye for what’s to come. Advanced conceptual and “out of the box” thinking.
- You are empathetic with consumers and develop creative design across earned, owned, social and paid.
- You have a strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns.
- You are passionate about collaborating and a true team player. Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- You have a ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines
- You have 2-5 Years of work experience in a visual design or motion graphics designer role with a proven track record of building world-class brands.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates: Passion for great design, stylistic breadth and attention to detail.
- After Effects mastery and proficiency in other motion graphics programs
- BA/BS in a related field (e.g. Visual Communication)