DAN Global, based in London and Istanbul, is a solution provider for Digital Agencies and the global community of Digital Marketers.
DAN Global owns and operates the Digital Agency Network (DAN), which is an all-in-one platform to discover the best digital marketing agencies in the world. Today, there are more than 500 DAN member agencies operating in 57 cities worldwide.
We are looking for an “Account Executive” who will oversee the agency membership processes, the daily communication workflow and customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our Istanbul office. We are looking for a team member who has advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal).
• Manage current membership processes, register new member agencies
• Conduct relations with agencies, proactively communicate with agencies on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
• Manage the publication process of various agency content and job postings, coordinating with the Content Editors
• Manage the booking and sales processes for online advertising, create and track media plans for agencies
• Pass leads to the sales team and follow up on progress
• Create opportunities for further sales within key clients, inform agencies about other products of DAN
• Achieve agency relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the management team
• Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
• Coordinate with the DAN team to ensure agency needs are fulfilled effectively
• Resolve agency (customer) issues and answer complaints
• 2 or more years of experience in the fields of Customer Relations or Corporate Communication
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Sociology, Business Management or a related field
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Problem-solving skills, ability to work well under pressure
• Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer relations and service standards
• Understanding of digital marketing and web analytics so that you can effectively communicate with customers (digital marketing agencies) with the right terminology
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal)
• Basic knowledge of WordPress, CRM software, databases and tools
We are looking for a team member, preferably, who has experience working in the advertising agencies, digital marketing agencies or marketing & sales related companies.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, LinkedIn URL & short cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: ACE – PZ Please add this code to the subject line of your email.